Nurse Practitioner, Board-Certified
Education and Specialty
Connie is a board-certified nurse practitioner working in the Sandy Springs office of Georgia Behavioral Health Professionals in April 2018. Connie has Masters of Science in Nursing. She holds the following credentials: Advance Practicing Nurse, Adult/Gero Nurse Practitioner and Clinical Nurse Specialist. Connie has a background in ER Medicine, Spine/Ortho and Pain Management and Substance Abuse/Psychiatric Disorders.
Connie received her licensure from the Georgia Composite Board. She has the following certificates: Registered Nurse 2012-Present, Nurse Certification with AANP 2016-Present and BLS and ACLS 2012-Present.
Awards, Service, Honors
Connie has been recognized for great achievements with the following awards, service, honors
- Magna Cum Laude for Undergrad and Graduate degree
- Current member of Americas Nursing Association (ANA) and America's Association of Nurse Practitioner (AANP)
- Current member of National Society and Collegiate Scholars (NSCS) and Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society
- Nominated for Nurse of the year by March of Dimes Committee
- Published Journal "Nursing Critical Journal": Therapeutic Hypothermia; Connie is co-author of this journal.
Adolescent and Adult Medical Services
Connie has been a nurse for six years and nurse practitioner for two years. Her specific areas of expertise includes: Emergency Medicine, Spine/Orthopedic management, Chronic Pain Management, Substance Abuse and Detox management in addition to psychiatric/mental health care. Connie also provides quality care to adolescents and adults struggling with ADHD, Depression, Anxiety, Mood Disorders and many more.
Connie enjoys spending time with her family in Florida on the beach. She is a lover for outdoor adventures including: nature walks, camping, and running. If she is not outside, then she is enjoying a nice cup of coffee on the sofa with her four legged friend.
To schedule an appointment with Connie, please contact Georgia Behavioral Health Professionals Sandy Springs office at (678) 426-2930.